We have received CDE notification that the Family Fees for July and August 2020 have been waived. We are currently working to develop a script to provide an automated solution to this change, similar to what was completed for MB 20-05: Temporary Waiver of Family Fees for April, May, and June 2020.
This script will:
- Look for all (active or inactive status) care that contains any of the 2 services months, July and August 2020.
- If there is an FF Assessment “PT” or “FT” in the Care Detail, change the type to “NA”
- Provide a report of the families that have the FF assessment changed by the script.
- That all certifications, re-certifications, and new authorizations created after the script has been applied must have the fee type User-Defined in Step 3 of the Authorization Wizard. If the users do not make the change at this step, they may still make the correction by modifying the care details.
- Any Notice of Actions generated in CC3 during July and August shall indicate the family fee assessed as “NA” for PT and FT Monthly Family Fee after script has been applied to Agency
We will provide an update once the scripts are available to apply by MCT or your Agency.
For Agencies that would like to make the changes manually: Run the “Family Fee Report” report to identify the families and make the change in the Care Details manually by User Defining the Fee Type from PT/FT to NA for July and August 2020.
- Any Notice of Actions generated in CC3 during July or August shall indicate the family fee assessed as “NA” for PT and FT Monthly Family Fee after changes are made manually
- For any issues encountered with changing the Family Fee Assessment manually, please submit a Zendesk ticket
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.